LA Your Way Using Public Transportation
Feeling adventurous? Try navigating LA yourself using our public transportation tips for seeing LA.
- Take our hotel shuttle to LAX Airport, go to lower level of terminal 2 thru 7 and buy a ticket for the Fly Away bus to Union Station ($8 per person)
*The Fly Away Shuttle will be non-stop to Union Station and will pick you up at ground transportation on the lower level of LAX
2. From Union Station you can take the Metro or walk to the below destinations.
- LA Cathedral
- Disney Concert Hall / Music Center
- Little Tokyo
- Jewelry District / Fashion District
- Staples Center and LA Live
- LA Science Center
- Universal Studios
Visit the J. Paul Getty Museum to view a spectacular collection of outstanding artwork of all mediums.
- At the corner of 98th street and Airport get the #6 Bus going towards Sepulveda Blvd.
- Transfer to the #761 bus at the corner of Westwood / Lindbrook (Stop ID 8266)
- Continue on bus #761 to the Getty center.
- Reverse directions to return.
Our concierge team is more than happy to help you plan your day and can provide maps pointing out all public transportation options.