Things to do in LA
Explore all of the things to do in LA, near Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport hotel. From sunny, beach-front cities like Santa Monica and Venice, to the urban excitement of Anaheim and Downtown Los Angeles, there is plenty to explore. Many attractions, restaurants, and shopping destinations are just a short distance from our front door.
- Los Angeles International Airport, 1.8 mi - One of the busiest airports in the world and located on the southern coast of California, Los Angeles International Airport handles hundreds of domestic and international commercial flights every day.
- Marina del Rey, 6.5 mi - Discover the beautiful waterfront views of Marina del Rey. The marina is just minutes from LAX and all the excitement of Los Angeles, Venice Beach and Santa Monica.
- Venice Beach, 7.3 mi - Venice Beach, California, is a unique destination unto itself, where shopping, dining, sports, recreation, and entertainment abound. Discover the mystique that lured Jim Morrison to find 'The Doors,' and a Culture that gave birth to modern skateboarding.
- Manhattan Beach, 8.9 mi - Manhattan Beach is 2.1 miles long for a total of 40 acres of recreational beach area. It also has a scenic 928-foot long pier.
- Third Street Promenade, 11.1 mi - Third Street Promenade provides 30 city blocks of retail stores, entertainment and dining. The beach, Palisades Park and Santa Monica Pier are a few blocks away.Santa Monica Pier, 11.4 mi - The beautiful Santa Monica Pier offers a variety of entertainment, dining and shopping experiences, including the thrill rides of Pacific Park; a historic 1922 Carousel, and an interactive aquarium.
- The Stubhub Center, 12.2 mi - The Stubhub Center is a multiple-use sports complex located on the campus of California State University. Originally designed for soccer, the Stubhub Center now features a 2,500-seat Olympic Velodrome, a 13,000-seat tennis stadium and an outdoor track and field facility that can seat up to 22,000.
- Downtown Los Angeles, 14 mi - Downtown Los Angeles is a vibrant city center with 65 blocks of fine dining, exciting nightlife, retail shops and more.
- Dodger Stadium, 15.1 mi - Dodger Stadium is a treasured landmark of Southern California and the home of Major League Baseball's Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Long Beach, 20.7 mi - Discover the city's popular attractions all year long. From the iconic Queen Mary, Aquarium of the Pacific and Museum of Latin American Art to the many shops and restaurants, there is something for everyone to enjoy.